This 4.5 minutes video will guide you through the 5 steps of setting up and preparing the Trabectome for surgery.
Guide for setting up the Trabectome System
Please use the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader which you can download here.
- Step1: Powering Up System
- Step2: Draping Tray Arm
- Step3: Set Up Fluidics
- Step4: Connect Handpiece and Prime Fluidics Set
- Step5: Switching to I/A Cannula
Step1: Powering Up System
- 1.1. Plug in power cords of I/A Console and High Frequency Generator. Turn on and set Power to physician’s preferred setting- typically "0.8"
- 1.2. Turn Flow Control to "Flow 1" (10 o'clock position).
- 1.3. Toggle black button on Foot Pedal until the pinch valve indicator light is off.
- 1.4. Turn Flow Control to "Standby" (9 o'clock position).