Trabectome products used in treating Glaucoma
Items needed to perform a Trabectome surgery come as an efficient, convenient one-time use Procedure Pack (cat no. 600018).
- HandpieceP/N 550035
- I/A FluidicsP/N 550034
- Equipment DrapeP/N 100160
- I/A CannulaP/N 550037
- Slit KnifeP/N 200296 (JP) or 200328 (US)
- IFUP/N 190072
Reuseable Items (captital equipment)
Capital purchase equipment is the Trabectome System which consists of the irrigation/aspiration unit, generator and a roller stand with articulating tray arm. Modified Goniolens are also available (please make sure to order correct model for specific dexterity).
- Trabectome SystemP/N 600026
- Goniolens "L"(for right-handed surgeons)P/N 600009
- Goniolens "R"(for left-handed surgeons)P/N 600010